Create memories to last a lifetime with our stunning Hawaii beachfront as your backdrop. The romance of Kauai is catching, in fact, the island was recently recognized as the most romantic place to celebrate an anniversary by USA Today's 10Best Awards.
Celebrate your love. Breathtaking views, tradewind breezes, and the gentle lap of waves conspire to make your day extraordinary. Grand Hyatt Kaua‘i Resort & Spa’s wedding experts will attend to every detail. Whether you dream of a romantic wedding ceremony for just the two of you, or an elaborate gala for hundreds of guests, you’ll find our experienced staff, incredible cuisine and impeccable attention to detail will make your dreams a reality.
Every wedding at Grand Hyatt Kauai is treated as a one-of-a-kind event and includes:
- Professional wedding and event planners to take care of the details to ensure your wedding runs smoothly and professionally.
- Beautifully decorated wedding venues for ceremony, reception, morning-after brunch or pre-wedding events.
- A tempting array of food and beverage, to fit whichever type of reception you select
- A wide selection of menu options – featuring Hyatt's Personal Preference Dining® menu
- Numerous on-site dining choices
- Special wedding packages and offers, to make the planning process as painless as possible
- 602 luxury guestrooms, with views of the Pacific Ocean, mountains and tropical gardens
- Special guest room rates for your guests
- Extensive onsite activities, including a luxurious spa, championship golf, pools and tennis for you and your guests to enjoy
- An ideal location on Kauai offering easy access to scuba diving, snorkeling, helicopter tours, ziplines, kayaking and more
From beautiful garden gazebos to beachfront with your toes in the sand, we offer numerous venues for weddings and receptions with breathtaking views to set the perfect scene for celebrating your love.
Our experienced wedding planners handle every detail to make your day perfect. Craft your ideal day with customizable packages. All you need do is embrace the romance of Kauai…and your new spouse.
Your wedding day will be a truly memorable event with deliciously tempting food and drink. Our Executive Chef will produce the finest foods imaginable presented with artistic flair.
Begin your lives together with a relaxing couple’s journey in our outdoor garden spa. Anara Spa offers lavish treatments with island botanicals to refresh and renew.
Book your wedding at Hyatt and your honeymoon is on us.
Please contact our experienced Wedding Coordinators by phone at 808-240-6339 or by email at email@example.com.