Weddings at Grand Hyatt Kauai
Create memories to last a lifetime with our stunning setting with Hawaii as your backdrop. Whether you dream of a romantic wedding ceremony for just the two of you, or an elaborate gala for hundreds of guests, you’ll find our experienced staff, incredible cuisine and impeccable attention to detail will make your dreams a reality.
Every wedding at Grand Hyatt Kauai is treated as a one-of-a-kind event and includes:
- Professional wedding and event planners to take care of the details to ensure your wedding runs smoothly and professionally.
- Beautifully decorated wedding venues for ceremony, reception, morning-after brunch or pre-wedding events.
- A tempting array of food and beverage, to fit whichever type of reception you select
- A wide selection of menu options – featuring Hyatt's Personal Preference Dining® menu
- Numerous on-site dining choices
- Special wedding packages and offers, to make the planning process as painless as possible
- 602 luxury guestrooms, with views of the Pacific Ocean, mountains and tropical gardens
- Special guest room rates for your guests
- Extensive onsite activities, including a luxurious spa, championship golf, pools and tennis for you and your guests to enjoy
- An ideal location on Kauai offering easy access to scuba diving, snorkeling, helicopter tours, ziplines, kayaking and more
Wedding Special Offer
Now when you celebrate your wedding day at Grand Hyatt Kauai, you can enjoy free honeymoon nights at any Hyatt Hotels & Resorts location worldwide — from authentic resorts that capture the essence of the destination to exciting city hotels in 45 countries around the globe. Whichever honeymoon destination you choose, you'll make memories that will last a lifetime, on us. Simply book and hold your wedding at a participating Hyatt hotel by December 31, 2014 and you will earn Hyatt Gold Passport® bonus points redeemable for free nights with no blackout dates at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts worldwide. For more information please contact the hotel for details or click here.
To begin the planning process, submit an RFP today. A member of our team will respond promptly to your query.