Select the amazing beachfront setting of Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa for your most memorable meetings and events. Corporate gatherings take on an entirely new energy from the fresh breezes, lush grounds and incredible facilities all around our remarkable resort. From your opening general session to a traditional luau grand finale banquet overlooking the ocean, you’ll discover everything you need to create the perfect meeting, incentive trip or executive retreat, including:
- 25,000 square feet of flexible function space, all on one level
- 40,000 square feet of formal gardens, lawns, poolside ad lagoon event areas, for unforgettable parties
- Experienced meeting and event planners on staff, to assist you in all aspects
- Innovative, delicious catering for everything from coffee breaks to elaborate banquets including Personal Preference Dining®
- Complete audiovisual equipment, with onsite experts
- Full service business center and high-speed Internet access
- Award-winning restaurants, lounges and live entertainment ranging from fine dining to burgers and fries
- Vibrant on-property activities, from the award-winning Anara Spa to a Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed golf course, pool, tennis, lagoon and beach and hotel shops
- Avis rental car desk in lobby
- Special group and spouse spa and golf programs developed specifically to match the needs of your group
- Camp Hyatt and babysitting services
- 602 oversized guestrooms, with stunning views and ultra-comfortable Hyatt Grand Beds™
To ensure your event meets your standards, all of our meeting and banquet facilities offer individual controls for heat / air conditioning, sound, music, telephones, multiple electrical / microphone outlets, audiovisual equipment, and 100V single-phase and 220V single-phase electricity.
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa offers a complete range of today’s cutting-edge audio and visual equipment to help make your meeting all it can be. The expert staff of PSAV – the official vendor for Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa – is on hand to help you create a memorable presentation, record a ceremony, or to light the room to showcase your idea.
PSAV’s services include:
- Expert on-site staff, to help you formulate and execute your ideas
- Comprehensive selection of high-tech equipment, including digital audio, professional cameras, and projection
- Computers and networking capabilities, to link across the room, or around the hotel
- Budget planning, to ensure your costs stay where you need them
To begin the planning process, submit an RFP today. A member of our team will respond promptly to your query.
If you have been searching for meeting availability and an exceptional group value you have come to the right place. Hyatt Extra Value Dates identify periods during which your group can enjoy the best that Hyatt has to offer for less. View our Hyatt Extra Value Dates.