Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa
1571 Poipu Road
Koloa, Hawaii, USA, 96756
Tel: +1 808 742 1234
Fax: +1 808 742 1557Email: email@example.com
Discover the wonders of the Garden Isle at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa. Set in the heart of Poipu, our remarkable hotel is balanced between magnificent lush mountains and the azure sea offering a host of opportunities for each guest to create their own personal paradise.
Here are just a few of the ways you can enjoy your stay in Kauai:
- Spread out in spacious guestrooms with private lanais and enjoy views of the spectacular Pacific Ocean, tropical gardens or pools
- Play 18 holes on our championship Robert Trent Jones Jr. golf course
- Get adventurous … or do nothing at all. Sink your toes in the sand, lounge poolside, mountain bike, play a set of tennis, learn native crafts, or experience a traditional Hawaiian Luau
- Relax, refresh and recharge with a visit to Anara Spa.
- Awaken your adventurous side and spend the day zip lining, surfing, kayaking or scuba diving among rare sea turtles and luminous fish
- Savor a variety of culinary delights, all of which are all thoughtfully sourced and carefully served
- Motivate and educate with a meeting or incentive program in Hawaii or host the destination wedding of your dreams
Reward yourself with a stay at our AAA Four Diamond island retreat and experience the true meaning of grand Hawaiian hospitality. Make your reservations at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa today.
Most Recent Reviews:
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
©2013 Trip Advisor LLC.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
Welcome To Hyatt 2.0
Grand Hyatt Kauai Hotel Welcomes New General Manager, Keith Butz
Keith Butz takes the helm at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa
Dondero's Restaurant Revamped to Casual Bistro Dining
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa’s Dondero’s restaurant has launched a new menu and a new style
Dining Gluten Free
A Gluten-Free Dining Guide provides options at all of the resort's six restaurants and lounges.