Explore our breathtaking island while engaging in some adrenaline-pumping fun on the ground, under the water or in the air.
- ATV Tours - Climb aboard an All-Terrain Vehicle for the chance to navigate through some of the most incredible areas of Kauai. Visit waterfalls, travel along scenery so stunning it is used for movies, ride through a naturally dug tunnel and more.
- Helicopter Tours –Truly one of the best ways to see all that the island has to offer. Helicopters can take you to areas that would be otherwise inaccessible, as well as giving an amazing viewpoint on some of the most famous attractions. Get a bird’s eye view of Waimea Canyon, tour the coastline or travel over a hidden waterfall.
- Ziplines – Imagine flying through the air, examining the magnificent terrain from a totally new perspective. Glide across waterfalls, traverse the treetops, even dive into beautiful hidden natural pools. Most zipline excursions include lunch or snack, as well as time to enjoy the scenery.
- Tubing – Witness one of the island’s engineering feats as you meander through the manmade ditches and tunnels of a sugar plantation irrigation system. No longer used as a working plantation, this system of waterways has created a unique and fun tubing adventure ideal for the entire family.
- Hiking – From Waimea Canyon to the white sand beaches, Kauai offers hiking trails for trekkers of all skill levels. Enjoy everything from a casual stroll through lush greenery to a challenging course for experienced backpackers.
- Kayaking – Choose the Kayaking trip to suit your mood, from a relaxing paddle on a stream or river to an exhilarating 15-mile tour of the coastline. There are quite a variety of options available for your excursion, including destination, level of difficulty, length of trip and more.
- Surfing – Learn the art of riding the waves from professional certified instructors. Surfing lessons and equipment are available at several locations across the island, suitable for both beginners and experienced surfers.
- Snorkel and Scuba Diving – Whether you prefer the peaceful calm of snorkeling near the shoreline or the thrill of a nighttime Scuba dive, Kauai offers plenty of opportunity for both. Many local vendors offer daylong excursions that include sightseeing, meals and use of all equipment. Lessons are available.
- Fishing – Both freshwater and deep-sea fishing excursions are available, for half-day or full-day fishing trips. Possible catches include Bass, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Ahi and Ono.
- Horseback Riding – A fun way for the entire family to explore Kauai. Ride a horse along bluffs, across foothills, toward the coast, past secluded beaches and bays, across sugar cane fields, and even passing by a waterfall. A variety of horseback riding outfits offer guided tours ranging from 90 minutes to five hours.
Click here to book activities with our e-concierge.
For more information, please contact the concierge at 808.742.1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.